FSN’s blog channel keeps CFOs abreast of the latest developments affecting the future of the finance function. The blogs build upon the current themes discussed by senior finance professionals in FSN’ Modern Finance Forum on LinkedIn.
Much has been written about the customer journey and the customer experience along the way. The thinking goes that if we can empathise more closely with what the customer is experiencing, then we can...
The accelerating pace of technology innovation is undeniable and whether it is in the home or in business, potential users face a bewildering choice of solutions. Smart Homes may be de rigueur in...
According to a recent survey, 34% of finance functions are actively pursuing finance process innovation. But that still leaves 66% mired in legacy systems and unable to break out of the pack. The...
Despite the huge interest in innovation and the thousands of column inches written in the media every day, innovation is one of those terms that defies precise definition. So rather than attempt to...
Finance professionals place a premium on “insight. When asked where innovation is most needed in the finance function, more than 80% of finance leaders responded that it was most needed in the...
Sorry access to this resource is limited to logged in users only. Please register or login below:
Username or email address *
Lost your password?
Email address *
A password will be sent to your email address.
Go back Home