InnTech2020 - Where else can you and your team learn about everything happening in finance innovation in just 2 days?
Modern finance professionals consistently tell us that they struggle to keep up with innovation in the finance function, the developing technologies and how they should be applied. Furthermore, they do not have time to investigate what is happening for themselves. So InnTech2020 brings everything together in one place, to tell CFOs “Everything they need to know about technology and innovation in the finance function but don’t have time to ask”;
- What strategies can be deployed to move away from legacy systems?
- What is the best approach to the cloud?
- How can I accelerate process automation?
- What advances are being made in analytics?
- Where is the value in non-financial data?
- Where is the innovation in finance systems?
- How can I drive value from emerging technologies such as robotics, digital assistants, natural language processing, AI and machine learning?
- And last but not least, what skills and competencies do I need to prepare myself and my colleagues for the future of technology in the finance function?
Not only will InnTech2020 be concentrating on innovation, but we are also taking an innovative approach to presenting the conference by focusing on:
- Engaging 15 minute presentations that allow us to cram more user-stories into the day
- Encouraging plenty of discussion and debate with handpicked presenters from the community
- Supporting mealtimes in industry tables and other groupings, to help you consolidate your learning and share knowledge with like-minded professionals
- By providing a directory (with photographs) of everyone attending so that you can seek out and meet people you would like to connect with
- By providing ample time and space in which you can discuss your challenges with sponsors